Dr Beatriz Julián participated in the 3rd International Conference NANOAPP 2017 organized in Hotel Golf, Bled, Slovenia from 14th to 18th June.
NANOAPP 2017 gathered world-renowned scientists in Nanomaterials and was focused on the synthesis and applications of novel nanomaterials for energy, environment, medicine, biotechnology, sensors and textiles. Great emphasis was placed on hybrid materials, which have already demonstrated good promise in addressing and offering solutions in each of these priority areas.
Beatriz Julián gave invited talk of her work entitled “Upconverting nanocomposites as NIR light harvesting systems”. She illustrated the interest of different hybrid materials able to convert near infrared photons into multicolor visible light emissions for smart NIR light harvesting devices.
- Research Divisions
- Research Division Prof. Juan Bisquert
- Research Division Prof. Eduardo Peris
- Research Division Prof. Germà Garcia-Belmonte
- Research Division Dr. Francisco Fabregat-Santiago
- Research Division Dr. Jose Mata
- Research Division Dr. Iván Mora-Seró
- Research Division Dr. Beatriz Julian
- Research Division Dr. Sixto Giménez
- Research Division Dr. Macarena Poyatos
- Research Topics
- Red de Excelencia
- News & Events
- Information for visitors